About: Karen Miller
- A simple girl with an evil plan.
Posts by Karen Miller:
February 8, 2013 Wrong Answer, Gravity Forms. Wrong Answer.
February 5, 2013 #50 Learn what “sexual objectification” means (and doesn’t mean).
January 28, 2013 In Which I Attend the Local Skeptics Group Meeting
October 15, 2012 The Garden of Evening Mists
September 7, 2012 #49 Let splinter groups splinter.
September 5, 2012 Who Divides the Community? A Handy Case Study!
July 19, 2012 #48 Doth not protest too much.
Top Posts & Pages
- #27 Stop using gendered insults.
- #15 Stop complaining about "reverse sexism." It doesn't exist.
- #33 Understand what a feminist agenda actually is.
- A Handy Graphic on Mansplaining
- Wrong Answer, Gravity Forms. Wrong Answer.
- #40 Misconception: Women are asking for special treatment.
- Feminist Friday: Newsweek, Katie Roiphe, 50 Shades, and a Bunch of Crap
- #50 Learn what "sexual objectification" means (and doesn't mean).
- Trouble with cover letter for job I'm overqualified for. All I have to say is "Bitches, I could do this work in my sleep," which is sexist. 5 months ago
- I have killed all my darlings. #FaulknerMadeMeDoIt 5 months ago
- Joan Harris of #MadMen vs Ed Harris of #Apollo13. #cagematch 5 months ago
- If I post infrequently I should post smartly/funnily/creatively/bare-minimum cheerfully but instead I'll complain about new Twitter layout. 5 months ago
- @artfulscientist Thank you. I was worried about that. 5 months ago