Top Posts & Pages
- #43 Misconception: Women can't take a joke.
- #27 Stop using gendered insults.
- #15 Stop complaining about "reverse sexism." It doesn't exist.
- #33 Understand what a feminist agenda actually is.
- #50 Learn what "sexual objectification" means (and doesn't mean).
- How to Make Your Forum Not Welcoming to Women
- #40 Misconception: Women are asking for special treatment.
- In Her Place: A Documentary History of Prejudice Against Women
- The Body Hunters: Testing New Drugs on the World's Poorest Patients
- #31 Accept--and use--gender-neutral terms.
- Trouble with cover letter for job I'm overqualified for. All I have to say is "Bitches, I could do this work in my sleep," which is sexist. 5 months ago
- I have killed all my darlings. #FaulknerMadeMeDoIt 5 months ago
- Joan Harris of #MadMen vs Ed Harris of #Apollo13. #cagematch 5 months ago
- If I post infrequently I should post smartly/funnily/creatively/bare-minimum cheerfully but instead I'll complain about new Twitter layout. 5 months ago
- @artfulscientist Thank you. I was worried about that. 5 months ago