Top Posts & Pages
- #27 Stop using gendered insults.
- #15 Stop complaining about "reverse sexism." It doesn't exist.
- How to Make Your Forum Not Welcoming to Women
- #28 Don't insist on "sex-positive" feminism.
- #12 Don't complain about what women do to help each other.
- #43 Misconception: Women can't take a joke.
- #22 Accept that empowering women will disempower men, sort of, but not really.
- #34 Stop evoking science to rationalize sexism.
- #33 Understand what a feminist agenda actually is.
- #25 Not every perspective on sexism is helpful.
- Vote to make this nominee the BEST Dance Studio. Visionary Dance Theatre: fw.to/sWS5DNC 7 months ago
- Suppose this is a sign to start writing again. Summer always is best for that, and it is now summer. #NoExcuses! 8 months ago
- Thanks to whomever linked to my blog today; record number of hits and some new followers! #MoreWomenInSkepticism wp.me/P1H1eK-1g 8 months ago
- @AUseaotter It didn't make it a full revolution. :( The minute hand is sticking somehow at the half hour, but only when vertical. 8 months ago
- @AUseaotter I figured you'd want to know that the clock I thought was broken may not be broken, but I'm giving it another revolution to see. 8 months ago