Top Posts & Pages
- #27 Stop using gendered insults.
- #33 Understand what a feminist agenda actually is.
- #15 Stop complaining about "reverse sexism." It doesn't exist.
- In Her Place: A Documentary History of Prejudice Against Women
- Feminist Friday: Newsweek, Katie Roiphe, 50 Shades, and a Bunch of Crap
- #22 Accept that empowering women will disempower men, sort of, but not really.
- #40 Misconception: Women are asking for special treatment.
- #10 No always means no and only Yes means yes.
- #34 Stop evoking science to rationalize sexism.
- #31 Accept--and use--gender-neutral terms.
- Trouble with cover letter for job I'm overqualified for. All I have to say is "Bitches, I could do this work in my sleep," which is sexist. 8 months ago
- I have killed all my darlings. #FaulknerMadeMeDoIt 8 months ago
- Joan Harris of #MadMen vs Ed Harris of #Apollo13. #cagematch 8 months ago
- If I post infrequently I should post smartly/funnily/creatively/bare-minimum cheerfully but instead I'll complain about new Twitter layout. 8 months ago
- @artfulscientist Thank you. I was worried about that. 8 months ago