Top Posts & Pages
- #27 Stop using gendered insults.
- #33 Understand what a feminist agenda actually is.
- #15 Stop complaining about "reverse sexism." It doesn't exist.
- #43 Misconception: Women can't take a joke.
- A Handy Graphic on Mansplaining
- #42 Women do not have the right to not be offended.
- #28 Don't insist on "sex-positive" feminism.
- #31 Accept--and use--gender-neutral terms.
- #22 Accept that empowering women will disempower men, sort of, but not really.
- Trouble with cover letter for job I'm overqualified for. All I have to say is "Bitches, I could do this work in my sleep," which is sexist. 1 year ago
- I have killed all my darlings. #FaulknerMadeMeDoIt 1 year ago
- Joan Harris of #MadMen vs Ed Harris of #Apollo13. #cagematch 1 year ago
- If I post infrequently I should post smartly/funnily/creatively/bare-minimum cheerfully but instead I'll complain about new Twitter layout. 1 year ago
- @artfulscientist Thank you. I was worried about that. 1 year ago